Quick update on Arizona's COVID-19 situation on this holiday weekend....
➡️ Yesterday, the percent of Arizona's COVID-19 cases that are hospitalized fell AGAIN to 5.36%.
● On June 11, this number was at 11.00%.
➡️ Yesterday, the total mortality rate in Arizona fell again to 1.91%.
● On June 1, this number was at 4.43%.
➡️ And Arizona AGAIN reported a record number of daily COVID-19 related discharges - 425.
● Since June 1, Arizona has discharged over 6000 COVID-19 patients from hospitals.
➡️ Last month, the CDC estimated that the United States may only be identifying 1/10 of positive COVID-19 cases.
● IF that estimation is applied to ARIZONA, the percent of positive COVID-19 cases hospitalized would be .54%;
● and the total mortality rate would be .19%.
Facts > Fear.